Serenity Rea

Serenity Rea

Saturday, June 13, 2015

For the cam girls when it is"that time of the month" TMI women ONLY post!

So, I haven't posted in a very long time. Life has certainly been keeping me on my toes. As most of us cam girls know, we are not robots, and all have quite a bit to deal with in life. I wish I could update you with all of the gooey nonsense that has been occurring in my life; but truthfully it's not that entertaining. I am hoping to get back to a 5 day a week schedule though, with a minimum of 3 hours of being live. I was thinking Wednesday through Sundays from around 10pm-1am eastern time. Anyways, lets get to the topic at hand.

I haven't posted in forever, and I seriously have people asking me questions frequently. I don't mind answering them individually, but I feel like it might be a bit easier to cover things in a blog post. I was supposed to write about "apps and bots" next but to be honest- that post is going to take a whole lot of time. Today I decided that the topic of choice would be "Camming while on your menstrual cycle."

Camming while on your menstrual cycle
(this post is extremely TMI so if you are a guy, please stop reading while you're ahead)

Okay so I'm sure this is to no one's surprise: but women have menstrual cycles, sometimes known as a period, Aunt Flo, Shark Week..etc. This may come to be an issue while working within the adult industry, since inserting objects into your vagina is quite the daily occurrence. Sometimes taking 3-5 days off of work can be quite the inconvenience. I have heard about girls tucking their strings, and just doing play about the waist or just clit play. To be honest, that is kind of shitty and for some women it doesn't make them nearly enough, or even reach them to their goal. So what I discovered was something called, Instead: Softcup . It is a plastic cup that you can insert into your vagina while menstruating and still have sex with it in (or masturbate). I would recommend you click the link above and read more about it from their site, because the more you know, the better. You can buy them at many drug stores, including CVS. I believe they have a store locator or something on their site that can help you out with that. They do cost about $14 a box, but as a cam model, it is extremely worth it. I do recommend that you use them for a couple of months and experiment with them while you are not on camera, that way there are no accidents or leaks. TMI, but I also may take a couple days off of cam when I am just beginning a cycle to prevent the cup from filling to fast and leaking. They can be a bit challenging to get used to, especially if you have short fingers and are trying to remove them..but that is why we have kegel muscles ladies! There honestly isn't much else I can say about this product, but I seriously swear by it, and recommend it completely. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I check my email daily, and would be more than happy to respond. SerenityBBWCam@gmail.com 

If you have any more questions, I recommend a site that is very helpful to cam girls everywhere, it is a forum where you can ask questions and get tips. Wecamgirls.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment