Serenity Rea

Serenity Rea

Friday, February 13, 2015

Update!

I haven't posted much in a long time. I figured I would give everyone an update. 

So as everyone knows, I am a full-time student and full-time Mom, so life keeps me pretty busy. I will do my best to keep this blog updated as frequently as possible. If you EVER have any questions regarding camming or just about me in general, please feel free to shoot me an email at SerenityBBWCam@gmail.com.

School has been pretty demanding this semester, I feel like I never get a free second. I do try to keep up with everything though to the best of my abilities.

I have a Birthday show coming up soon on Chaturbate. I am pretty much super excited. I also had one last year but it was rough! I only made 700 tokens, but I did get a few special gifts, especially considering I had only been camming about 3 months at that point! This time I have been camming a little over a year and many of my love friends and followers have pitched in and have gotten me some quite wonderful gifts: some I don't even know about! I tend to keep my wishlist a surprise when it comes to events like this. It takes the fun out of it otherwise right? I did have a flaw in my plan though..one day when I was at school...the babysitter fell asleep with my daughter and she opened all of the presents in my room! *GASP* Believe it or not, I was quite distraught. I feel like I owe something to my followers and friends for being so wonderful to me, and this was my one promise to them; "Do not open the presents until I am live on cam on my Birthday." Apparently some got open though due to letting my minion sleep in the bed with me that night and not locking the door. It sucks but, you know what? Shit happens. Cam girls are humans.

Speaking of cam girls being human. I just recently discovered that there is a cam girl documentary coming out! Wow! Apparently I am way behind in the cam times. I do know that you can preorder ir and see the trailer here. No I am not paid to advertise this. I honestly and sincerely think that the trailer represents the true honesty of every cam girl! From the preppy, to the goth, and from the big to the small. Make sure you check it out! I promise it will be worth it. (I haven't even seen it yet, but I preordered too because it has several of my favorite Chaturbate models in it; including Heresheis and BlazeFyre.)

I hope to get on more frequently when the spring and summer come and hopefully blog more too, but please feel free to email me. No matter what. I check my email several times a day, and am always open to respond to mostly anything, even assholes. I think within the next blog I will name all of the models I follow so you can see how they do their thing.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment