Serenity Rea

Serenity Rea

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Time limited

I planned on writing in this blog frequently but I just haven't had the time to lately. I figured I would get on here really quick and type a few sentences to let you all know what is going on. I just started a new semester in school about 2 weeks ago, and it is a demanding one. My daughter also starts school Monday, and I have been trying to get that figured out as well. I lost internet about 2-3 weeks ago, and I am hoping to have it back on by next week. *Crosses fingers* I truly do miss being on cam, sometimes I felt like it was just my time to relax, my chance for "release" in more than one way ;). I will try to write a more cam-educational posts as soon as I have enough time, currently I am just procrastinating studying, so I honestly have to make things short and sweet for now. If you EVER have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. I always get my emails, and will most likely respond within 24 hours. I don't mind questions at all, or even random emails, so feel free to keep in contact with me even after your initial questions. I can be reached at SerenityBBWcam@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment