Serenity Rea

Serenity Rea

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Indecisive and Unhinged

There are days where I am not too sure about things, and other days when I wish I had the ability to bitch slap someone through their computers...At least today ended on a positive note. 


It's kind of weird, some day's I go through phases where I want to cam, and others where I just don't feel up to it. I was literally cammed-out for like 2 months straight, but then again Chaturbate has it's peaks and it's lows. I can't say that it isn't annoying because this is how I pay my bills. Although that is the reason I actually get my ass motivated to get on cam, because I do have bills to pay. The thing is, sometimes even with shit loads of motivation, I still won't get on because my mood is incredibly important- just like it would be with any other profession, and I am not that great at faking my bubbly personality.

This is slightly random but it really reminds me of a few comments I received from other models. I tend to creep models rooms, and talk to them, because cam friends are always good to have. Anyways, a few months ago, I was in someone's room and she was new and asking for advice, and I told her about goals, and maturbating on cam. She literally said, "Oh hell no, I am not going to get naked and play with my pussy like a fucking prostitute." I am just sitting there like, Did she just called me a prostitute? Seriously, how are you going to ask for advice, and then dog me out when I give you tips on how things run? The site is called Chaturbate.. THE FUCKING ACT OF MASTURBATING WHILE CHATTING. Wtf? Some people just have no sense. Another girl just the other day went and checked out my bio, and says, "Wow you will spread your ass on here? That's pretty gross I don't think I could do that." Well, awesome. Don't spread your ass then, but keep your negative comments to yourself.

On a positive note though, I just received a gift in the mail. One of my cam friends MystiSyre had this amazing pink pillow bedrest thing..and I fell in love with it. I always mentioned it in her room. Ironically enough, I mentioned it one day and one of our mutual followers was in her room, and asked me if I had one on my wishlist. I honestly never thought to look, so I told them to hold on a moment, and went to Amazon. So here I am scrolling through Amazon and I find one- A zebra print one- OMG I fell in love, it immediately went on my wishlist. Shortly after I returned to her room, our mutual follower private messaged me and told me he ordered it. To say the least, I was too excited! Especially because I am trying to totally give my bedroom a makeover. Zebra Print, and Paris. :) Nice combo right!? Lol My wishlist seems to be a mix of pink, black & white. Below is the Zebra pillow bedrest thing. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment